You would not find a better brand of gazebos than the Airwave Pop Up Gazebos. They protect you from harmful UV ray. Indeed, The perfect pop-up for market stalls, bar-be-ques, parties, and assemble within minutes.
How To Choose The Right Airwave Gazebos
It’s a bit tough to choose between Airwave gazebos. However, it should not be that hard as most of them have the same features. It all depends on the price, shape and whether you need a gazebo with side panels.
An Airwave pop-up gazebo ranges from as low as £43.00 to £200.00 you will notice that the expensive versions are larger in sizes and has additional features. A Larger gazebo accommodates more people and equipment.
Side Panels or Not
It is best to buy a gazebo with side panels because the sides are detachable and provide extra protection from rain and sun.
Key Features Of An Airwave Gazebo
With every Airwave gazebo you will find these great features that have set them apart from the rest here’s a list of them;
- Quick and easy pop-up design– There are no loose pieces it’s a quick click pop up gazebo.
- No matter the size an Airwave gazebo is spacious without taking too much space.
- Fully waterproof- 120g-190g PU polyester fabric coated as well as taped steam for that added protection.
- Different colors to cater to every event.
- All come with heavy-duty nylon bags for easy transportation.
- Powder coated to prevent rusting.
Cons Of The Airwave Gazebos
- Color fades over time.
- Hard to build during windy conditions.
- Don’t leave overnight.
Five Reasons To Buy
- Excellent Price
- Ideal for commercial Use-Market Stalls.
- Parties and Weddings approved.
- Carry bay included in the price.
- Highly rated gazebos
- 100% Waterproof
- Sturdy and stylish
- Withstand breezy conditions
- Easy built
- Can be used for a variety of purposes
- Very affordable price-less than £200.00
- Easily transport.
- Lots of colors to choose from.
- Colour can fade over time in sunny conditions
- Can be awkward to build in windy weather.
- Do not leave up overnight.
We recommended the Airwave to anyone who is looking for a gazebo below £200.00. Each size and colors are catered to all your events and are perfect for the spring and summer parties.
The sides offer extra UV protection and of excellent quality with movable side walls. Most Airwave gazebos come with addition guy ropes and pegs and other additional features.